As you are all sponsoring me, I thought I would start a blog, so you can track my progress and see how I'm getting on!

However, if you haven't sponsored me yet, here's some details below of what I'm doing and how you can (pretty please) sponsor me!

On the 27th April 2013, I will be swimming 5k in the BT Swimathon for Marie Curie Cancer Care.

You can sponsor me at www.justgiving.com/sam-denny

OR - you can text "SAMD80" followed by the amount "£XX" to 70070

Friday 8 March 2013

Give it some welly!!

SO! I have just completed a 4,500m swim in 1h58! Thats a total of 180 laps of a 25m pool!
Needless to say I am extremely pleased with myself!

If you haven't already sponsored me, you can find the link at the top of this page! As it's pretty obvious I will be able to complete 5k in the 2h30 given, my goal now is to swim 5k in under 2 hours, and, if possible, as close to 1h30 as I can get. So sponsor me more and I will make sure I swim faster!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment