As you are all sponsoring me, I thought I would start a blog, so you can track my progress and see how I'm getting on!

However, if you haven't sponsored me yet, here's some details below of what I'm doing and how you can (pretty please) sponsor me!

On the 27th April 2013, I will be swimming 5k in the BT Swimathon for Marie Curie Cancer Care.

You can sponsor me at www.justgiving.com/sam-denny

OR - you can text "SAMD80" followed by the amount "£XX" to 70070

Sunday 7 April 2013

Sunday Swim...

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, in all honesty, I haven't had a chance to get to the pool due to Uni commitments :-( I have however been running a lot recently, so it's not all bad news!

Today, I decided that a late afternoon swim may be a very good time to go, as the weather was SO nice, that perhaps the pool may be quiet! This however was not the case, and even resulted in me getting PUNCHED IN THE HEAD!!!

Overall, I swam 2,500m in 58minutes! So I'm getting faster, but it's still not the 3k in 60minutes I am currently aiming for! It still means that I'll be swimming 5k in <2hours (just!), so as long as I manage that on the day, I will be a very happy bunny!

Again, please PLEASE sponsor me if you haven't already, and if you have and you have a spare £10 lying around, please sponsor me AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Only 20 days to go!

Lots of love and kisses, Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment