As you are all sponsoring me, I thought I would start a blog, so you can track my progress and see how I'm getting on!

However, if you haven't sponsored me yet, here's some details below of what I'm doing and how you can (pretty please) sponsor me!

On the 27th April 2013, I will be swimming 5k in the BT Swimathon for Marie Curie Cancer Care.

You can sponsor me at www.justgiving.com/sam-denny

OR - you can text "SAMD80" followed by the amount "£XX" to 70070

Friday 8 February 2013

Might need a maths lesson...

This week I have managed 3,000m in 80 minutes. I'm starting to think maybe my counting is off a little seeing as I managed 3,500m in 70 minutes last week!
Therefore I have gone out to the Speedo store and bought this bad boy! Now, all of my future swims will be properly counted by my little watch!
I just wish I wasn't so much of a kit freak though, if there's a gadget/accessory/piece of kit needed for a sport or any activity I start, I always have to have all the kit, usually no matter what the price tag is on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment