As you are all sponsoring me, I thought I would start a blog, so you can track my progress and see how I'm getting on!

However, if you haven't sponsored me yet, here's some details below of what I'm doing and how you can (pretty please) sponsor me!

On the 27th April 2013, I will be swimming 5k in the BT Swimathon for Marie Curie Cancer Care.

You can sponsor me at www.justgiving.com/sam-denny

OR - you can text "SAMD80" followed by the amount "£XX" to 70070

Friday 1 February 2013

My first update!

So, I've decided to start this blog to track my training and keep you all updated with my progress! I started training the first week of January, however it was only really today that I actually started counting how far I was swimming!
Today I managed to swim 3,500m in 70 minutes. No idea how! Definitely on track for 5k at the end of April!!

No comments:

Post a Comment